At Todd County Animal Clinic, we offer a variety of services to care for your pet. If you have any questions or would like more information on how we can care for your pet, please contact us today.
Small Animal Services
- Routine health management, vaccinations, surgeries
- Orthopedics: cranial cruciate repairs, hip surgeries, bone pinning, splinting, casting
- Radiography: digital radiography
- Routine in house bloodwork
- Medicine consultations
- At home euthanasia
- House calls available by request
24 hour, seven day a week emergency services, both large and small animal, for our clientele.
- Since January 2015, we are operating our milk quality laboratory. It is designed to quickly diagnose and provide therapeutic options for individual cows as well as bulk tank monitoring for milk quality assurance.
- On site pick up is available.
- Milking schools are available, on site, by request, and milking systems analysis is also available as needed.
Large Animal Services:
- Dairy herd reproduction, ultrasonography, management, and milk quality consultation
- Equine lameness, digital radiography, medicine, minor field surgery, herd health consultation
- Small ruminant medicine, surgery, ultrasonography, and herd health consultation
- Stocker cattle consultation, protocol management, forage and feed consultation
- Cow/ calf management, herd consultation, vaccination protocols, reproductive ultrasonography and palpation, routine herd work, bull BSE testing, trichomoniasis testing certified.
Please contact us today if you have any questions or would like to learn more about how we care for your pet.