Welcome To Todd County Animal Clinic
Todd County Animal Clinic was formed by Dr. George Brown in 1967. Dr. Brown was a 1963 graduate of Auburn University and had worked in Tennessee before purchasing Rose Veterinary Service and forming TCAC in 1967. Dr. V.T. Rose had practiced in the county since the early 1930's before selling his business to Dr. Brown. Dr. Brown practiced from 1967 until 2008 in our current building.
During his years, Dr. Brown mentored many young people who aspired to be veterinarians. In 2001, John Laster began shadowing at Dr. Brown's clinic. John returned home fourteen years later, to re- open the clinic where he started. It's been a lifelong dream of his to own his own place, and provide vet care for the people in his area.